Welcome, Readers!

The contest Save the Picture Book has ended. Telling people about funny, informative, beautiful, or generally awesome picture books continues. I also share middle grade books, book apps, and educational apps that my kids and I like.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Hitch

Every plan has a hitch. Sitting at my desk this morning, in my cloud jammies, I realized mine:

Day One: A third grade class (I hope) sends in 20 picture book reviews. They win the prize.

Day Two: A second grade class sends in 20 picture book reviews. No prize. Unless you call salt from your tears a prize. Some do. I don't.

Un uh. Not on my watch. Sooo...if any class sends in 20 reviews, they will at least get recognition for saving the world! (and the picture book.) Some sort of official, yet silly, letter. It's not much. But I hope it will show that picture books care. (They do.)

No comments:

Post a Comment